Link to a word in a post

hi guys! I need to ask you if it is possible to implement a link on the same post.
So I would need to link a word on a text in one column of one section with a row on another section. is it possible ?
thanks a lot
cheers :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Yes it’s possible just give that section an ID e.g linkedSection and then use it in the hyperlink of the word like this:

<a href="#linkedSection">word</a>

Cheers!

Hello there
thansk for your quick reply. It doesn’t work as the link takes me to another page which doesn¡t exist.
I am wondering if I didn’t understand correctly.
for example in the link code you gave me do I have to use only the ID name or the entire page link followed by #idname ?
I tryed both ways but neither of them works :frowning:

can you please help
thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! To link page within a page, you will be linking to the ID of the element. For example, you have 5 sections in the page. And let’s just say for each section, you added an ID like about, services, or contact. In one of your section you have a button or a text link that directs you to the contact section, you will simply use the #contact as the href of the button or the link like <a href="#contact">word</a>.

If you have it that way already and yet it is not working, please provide us the url of the page in question so that we can check it out.

Thank you.

Hello there! no it does’t.
I’ll include here the screen shot of what I have done and link to the page.

try to click on Diana and see where it takes you…

thanks for your help
cheers :slight_smile:

Hello There,

It is not working because the code is broken.

If you are using Rich Text format in the text element, please only insert #DIANAEDELMAN.
And if you are using HTML format, please use this:

<a href="#DIANAEDELMAN">Diana</a>

Hope this helps.

HELLO AGAIN!

Sorry!!
it didn’t work still…
I tried with another one …
no luck…

:frowning:

Hello There,

Please provide access to your site so that we can edit it for you.

Thanks.

yes how can I do it in a
private way? sorry i don’t remember

Hello There,

Please create a reply and insert the credentials in a secure note.

You may also edit your existing reply to add a secure note.

I am sorry but I don’t have that option
or i cannot see it

Hey There,

To know more how you can get support, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

hemm I am not sure I understand your answer… I needed to send you the credential of my webpage and I didn’t find the way to send it privately… I am not sure what your answer has to do with it… :frowning:

Hello There,

Adding a secure note enables our staffs to see your credentials. Sending it to me privately is not viable because other staff cannot see it. Anyway, we’ll just go back to exchanging screenshots. Please have it like this:

Hope this make sense.

Hello rue
that’s what I meant. adding a secure note or sending a private message had the same meaning to me. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was showing you that I didnt have the key symble that you had So I couldn’t do the secure note
In any case it’s not important anymore because that one worked. thanks a lot

Hey Isa,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
We appreciate for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.