Line Element - Pro 3.0.4

I’m trying to use the Line element, Vertical orientation, inside Pro headers, with a height set to 100% or auto. Both of these settings produces a vertical line of 0 height in the preview pane as well as the rendered page.

If I use px, em, the line works fine.

Can anyone confirm that they are seeing this?

thanks

Hello @wbgTHEMECO,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the issue you are facing on the website in my local setup. On my end Line element and height value seems to be working fine. Please see screenshot. It’s a very specific issue that you are facing on the website for which I need to take a look at the website setup.

In the mean time please tryout following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.