Like button and related posts

My Wordpress like button and related posts don’t show up. When I look at my posts, outside the “customize” option, they stay on the “loading” phase. So basically my readers can’t like my posts nor see related posts because they don’t load. How can I fix it?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us more detailed information regarding the problem so we can have enough information to be able to help?

• Give us the exact URL of your website which you have the buttons
  • How you have set up the buttons in the customizer, please kindly give us screenshots.

Also, we suggest that you do check the cases below:

• make sure you use the latest version of the theme and cornerstone, if not kindly update them.

• Deactivate all 3rd party plugins to make sure if there is no conflict regarding them.

• Make sure you do not have any Javascript custom code in the customizer which may cause any conflicts.

• If you have a child theme, try to switch to the original theme and see if it fixes the issue.

And finally kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Here is the screenshot, the url for the page is http://thesoulsgarment.com/comfortable-yourself-6-sentences/
I don’t think I have any java script custom code in the customizer, and my theme is the original one. What are 3rd party plugins?

I deactivated a certain plugin and everything works well now. Thank you very much!

Perfect! Glad that you managed to find the culprit. :slight_smile: