Lightbox images not loading correctly

Hi there, for some strange reason, most of the time my Lightbox images don’t appear to be loading properly and are greyed out.

Any reason to why this could be happening?

Thanks

Hello @SEVERO,

Thanks for writing in!

On my end Lightbox seems to be working fine. Please try clearing the cache and see how it goes.

Thanks.

That’s very strange! Have cleared the cache, browser and WP and seems to be happening for a number of people.

Are you able to try some other Lightbox images?

Thanks

Hello @SEVERO,

I have checked your site and there are several JS error on the page. This could just be a caching issue. Please keep in mind that since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, please clear your plugin cache and regenerate the minified JS/CSS files before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

And if nothing is helping, Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Hi there, have added a secure note above.

Thanks

Hi @SEVERO,

Thank you for the credentials but we were not able to login with it, it requires another verification which was sent to email (see secure note)

In the meantime, please provide us a walk-through on how did you apply the lightbox and provide us your complete lightbox shortcode so we can try to replicate it on our end.

Cheers!

Did you deactivate the plugin so the verification wasn’t needed? Please see my ealier secure note.

Thanks

What I’ve done is reverted back to some older plugins and Lightbox is now working so I’ll go through the 8 updates I have and see how I get on.

Thanks

Found the issue. ConvertPlus :pensive:

Hello @SEVERO,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I see that you have downgraded ConvertPlus. As you have narrowed down the plugin that’s causing the issue, can you please setup a staging server so we can take a more closer look at the issue? It’s a live website and doing troubleshooting on a live website might cause further issue. More so as ConvertPlus is not downgraded it’s difficult for us to test the problem again.

Please create a staging server and share the login details in secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.