Licenses for plugins revolution etc

Hi i’ve installed the theme but it’s asking for license codes for the individual plugins. It’s advertised that these plugins are included? I’m trying to update revolution slider.

Can you tell me what I need to do.

Hi there,

Please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of the theme and the Cornerstone. The latest version of X is 6.0.4 and the Cornerstone is 3.0.4. Here is the update guide:

Secondly, make sure that you installed the Revolution Slider from X > Validation > Extensions section.

The latest supported version of the Revolution Slider is: 5.4.7.1

Please read the Bundled Version section of the article below for more information:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I’ve only just downloaded it recently.

Hi there,

Apologies for the confusion. You do not have to provide any license key for the bundled plugins since you can freely use them as long as you have the theme installation validated.

However, you are still given an option to provide a license key to some of the plugins like the Revolution Slider. This will unlock more features of the plugin such as having the capability to import premium slider and get the plugin update when the vendor releases an update. Please note that even if a new update is released in the vendor side, it will not be automatically available for X as we will have to test for compatibility before releasing the update on our end to avoid conflicts.

Currently, the supported version Rev Slider by X is 5.4.7.1. Though if you check in the Rev Slider page, there is an update for 5.4.7.2 from the vendor. We still need to do some testing for this version before we release this on automatic update. Once everything is tested, you should be able to have your rev slider version updated.

You can find more information about the supported versions of the plugins here:

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.