License won't re-activate on reset website

Hi X people,

I cloned my website onto another one, I have 2x X / Pro licenses, and now I can’t re-activate my purchased license serial on the remade website. Why can’t I?

Jeff

Hey There,

I only can see 1 X/Pro License. Please provide us the license in question so we can take a look. Make sure to use the secure note for this information. Thanks!

I added the license as a secure note. Can you reset it please? I need to reauthorize my website

Hi Jeff,

That’s the license I am seeing on your account. May I know on which site you are using it. See screenshot on where it was set to use.

If it meant to be use on other domain, please go to license page, remove current domain and add the new domain. Then try to validate it again on wordpress admin.

The domain and license are correct, but I reset my website and now I can’t re-authorize the license. Please reset it!

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Only the domain url assign to the license can be validated. Any other domain url using the license code will not be validated. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you in advance.

attaching in a note

Hello Jeff,

I have just checked the license that you are trying to validate your website and it is not a Pro license but an X license.

You have Pro installed on your site and using this license will not work since this is an X license.

Hope this explain it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.