License won’t validate

Every time I enter my validation code (which I’ve triple checked is correct), I get the error message:
We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

When providing the credentials please provide username and password.

Thank you

Updated in secure note

Hey There,

Unfortunately the login credentials are not working. Please make sure that you provide correct ones. Thanks!

updated in secure note. We purchased through Envato.

Hello There,

The credentials is still not working for us. We still could not login.

In the meantime, I have visited your site: http://slstxdxy.nxt/. I can see that you are not using X theme. I also noticed that Cornerstone is installed. Are you trying to validate Cornerstone? If this is the case, the license code is indeed invalid. What you are using is an X license and this license can only be used to validate the X theme. In short, the message “We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code” means that you are using X license code in validating Cornerstone which is not a Cornerstone purchase code or license code.

When Cornerstone ask you to validate it, it would mean that Cornerstone is being used as a stand alone plugin and not with X theme. Cases like this, you will need to purchase a separate Cornerstone license.

Hope this explains it.

ok - thank you.

You’re welcome!