License validation

Hi there

I have had my theme since 2015. I logged in today for the first time in a while to do some updates and noticed that the X Theme was behind on versions and Cornerstone would not update due to an invalid license.

I have manually updated X to Version: 6.0.4. The license validation still returns “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.” Clicking ‘Details’ returns nothing useful…

I checked the forum and read all similar posts. I have tried to effect all necessary fixes.

• I have double checked Wordpress Settings > General Home and Site URL’s

• I have checked that the URL of the Production for the license matches the above exactly

• I have also ensured that the WP_HOME & WP_SITEURL have been defined in the wp-config.php

• The host also says OpenSSL and cURL library are up to date to the latest versions.

• I have no cache plugin’s installed

Please advise how I resolve this problem.

Regards
Mike

Hello @Michael.McElwee,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are still using old version of Cornerstone 1.3.3. Can you please update Cornerstone to latest version 3.0.4 and see how it goes? https://cl.ly/3Z2p1S0q132A

Here is the update guide that you can take a look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.