License validation doesn't work

Hi,

I tried to validate my license (X Theme ver. 6.4.6) in the WP Backend (version 5.0.3, Multisite installation), but it doesn’t work.
I always get the message “Your license of X is not validated”.

I register the license also here in my account and assign it to my domain. But this seems not to make any difference. When I enter the license again in the WP Backend, the message “Your license of X is not validated” is always displayed.

What should I do?
Can you please check it?
Thanks.

Hi Stefan,

Is your X and Cornerstone version both updated to the latest version? Kindly double check it. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, please try to disable all the plugins then try to validate the theme installation.

If you are still not able to validate the installation, please provide us with the admin access to your site and the license key in a Secure Note:

Hi,

yes, I use the actual version 6.4.6 (as I wrote before).
I tried also to disable all plugins (except Cornerstone, which can’t be disabled!), clean cache etc.
When I now insert the license key in the WP Backend, I get the following message:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site.”

But this is nonsense, I used this key the first time and never before!
So the validation isn’t still possible!

Please find more details in the Secure Note.

Hi Stefan,

On multisite setup, you only need to validate your main domain (as the super admin). Please navigate back to your licenses page and assign your main domain to your license.

Please be aware that the updates in the Multisite setup can only be done in MySites > Network Admin > Dashboard > Updates. You won’t be able to update the theme if it is not active in the main domain. You’ll have to update it manually.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks, now it seems to work fine…

Glad to hear that. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.