License Transfer 3

I couldn’t find a direct submit possibility for this!! So i have to write it here!
Would be better if you make an own post mode for this!!

Hey @Regnalf,

You can register the license to your account by going to Account > Licenses (https://theme.co/apex/licenses).

If registration fails, I’ll have to forward this to the right personnel.

Thanks.

I’ve tried but …

Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

And i have another license problem …

Hi Regnalf,

Regarding your initial query, I’ve gone ahead and moved the license over.

With regards to the second licensing issue you’ve raised, your customer can create a new Apex account using their new email address. The license will need to be moved to that account, but we’ll need to see proof of purchase as confirmation that it belongs to the customer. Therefore, please ask them to email us at info@theme.co with the following information:

• The link to this thread
  • Their old email address
  • Their new email address
  • The license number
  • URL that the license is attached to
  • Date of purchase

We’ll then get this sorted for the customer.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Thanks for the first license query, but the second …
sorry, the purchase e-mail is missing to!

Hey Regnalf,

Thanks for the additional info. However, we require that your customer perform the actions and provide the information posted by @matt previously. We also could not change the registered email so the new account creation is required.

Hi support, I have problem to transfer my license for sbart.ca. May you please take a look at?

Hello @b2b,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It’s my humble request not to post in a ticket started by a different user as it create lot of confusion which slows the response time. Though the issue is similar and related with licence transfer, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same and one the the Themeco staff will take a look at assist you accordingly.

Having said, please note that the information you share even using Secure note can be seen by the original creator of the ticket. So it’s best to share the details in a new ticket so information is in between you and Themeco staff. I have removed the details you shared from your reply.

Thanks.

Another question: Why can i see the complete secure note information from @b2b???

Shouldn’t it be only for the staff and the poster itself???

Hello @Regnalf,

If the information is shared by the creator of the ticket in secure note then the information can be seen only by Themeco staff and the ticket creator. However, in case a different user shares the information and uses secure note then the details can be seen by the original creator of the ticket.

I have removed the details from this ticket.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.