License registration error

hi, i’ve been a long time without using X, and when i was checking my account i noticed that i could upgrade to PRO, wich i did, and when i was trying to register the license on my new website all that i can see is a gray block and nothing else happens. plz, i need halp

Hi There @braiancdo

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your license code which is correct and I see that you’re using the latest version as well. In that case, could you please try re-installing Pro theme again by deleting your current Pro theme. This will fix any corrupted files or missing files.

If you’re still having issues, please follow our troubleshooting guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201).

If you need further assistance, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

tried re-installing the theme, re-installing wordpress, it didn’t worked, and im not sure how to follow the troubleshooting guide because i dont really know what error im having so, ill add my credentials

Hi @braiancdo,

Thanks for posting in.

I checked and this is the error I’m getting.

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to theme.co port 443: Connection refused

Please contact your hosting provider and allow the connection to theme.co in port 443. It’s currently being blocked by your host security. Then validate it again once fixed.

Cheers!

i contacted my hosting customer support team and they helped me out, thank you for the lead and the information! case solved!

Hey There,

You’re most welcome. It’s good to know that you issue has been resolved.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.