License of X is not validated

Hello,

In my main dashboard in wordpress this massage won’t resolve:
“You’re almost finished!
Your license of X is not validated. Place your Envato purchase code or Themeco license to unlock automatic updates, access to support, and Extensions. Learn more about product validation or manage licenses directly in your Themeco account.”

When i go to ‘Fix’ and enter my code, this massage keep coming up:
‘Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.’

I tried several things like re-installing theme X, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks for the help

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Try disabling your 3rd party plugins and try validating your site (keep Cornerstone plugin active).

Also you need to make sure that you have enabled PHP cURL extension on your server and use a PHP version like 5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues. Further check our troubleshooting guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.

Hey @mldarshana,

thanks for the answer, unfortunately I still have this problem even after i I disabled all the 3rd party plugins (not Cornerstone). The PHP version that i have is 7.

Hi There,

Can you please send us ur website login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

off course

Hi There,

You are facing a connection error issue.
Connection refused generally your site is unable to contact our server. Is your site behind a security firewall?

Please get in touch with you hosting provider and make sure that:

-Ensure my site can reach this domain: community.theme.co
-Ensure cURL is working, and allow_url_fopen is enabled.
-Ensure PHP is configured with the latest CA Root Certificates.

More information ablout connection errors.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.