License not validating on 5.2.3

Hi I tried validating x theme but its not validated when I click details nothing is shown on the modal box. can you please help need to update the plugins and extension. it was working last time now after the update its not working anymore

Hi there,

There might be a connection issue while the theme tries to access our servers. Kindly contact your hosting service provider and give them the instruction below to follow up and white label our servers:

Thank you.

Hi Chris;

I tried the suggestion above but nothing is working. I also ask my ISP if there is firewall active on their part they say they dont can you help me verify my site so I can update the needed plugins please

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Your purchase code (license key)

Thanks!

hi support here it is .Please check the login details below

Hi There,

I have resolved your issues and validated your site. Now you should be able to move forward.

Cheers!

Hi Support;

There is a problem with my woo commerce after the update I cant open the page properly its not loading all the product and the custom design I am not sure if still there. can you help check what is happening did the update erase the work we have done we use visual composer for the customization

Hi @marketingman

Are you perhaps referring to the slider revoltion on the front page? I can see it looks like a fresh template and does not fit the website.

I say that because you cannot edit anything directly from WooCommerce using Visual Composer as they are dynamic templates. Unless you have built a page using Visual Composer and WooCommerce shortcodes. But You would know if that is the case…

Beside that…VC is loading fine on your home page.

Please clarify the issue.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.