License not Validating after host migration

We migrated the site to a different host but now the theme will not validate the license. I deleted the site it was assigned to in my account and re added it to see if that would work and it did not.

Hi @TravelBoulder,

Thank you for writing in, it could be your Cornerstone and X theme version is not compatible.

Please deactivate and delete your current Cornerstone in the plugin panel.

Then navigate to X > Validation, wait for a few seconds and X will reinstall a compatible version of Cornerstone. Then test the validation again.

It’s strange to me that I don’t see the X version on the body class of your site (is that intentional?), it is also possible that the issue is the X theme itself. If the reinstalling of Cornerstone did not work and since you can not do the automatic update, please do the Manual X Update Via FTP guide provided here, and update the Cornerstone (refer to instruction above)

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.