* License not valid - JUST PURCHASED *

Greetings.

I purchased a license for my website and I am getting the message, “We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double-check the code and try again.”

I registered it on the apex site. However, when I tried to put it into the website site, I get the above message.

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks.

Hello @DigitalBorg,

Thanks for writing in!

Are you trying to validate Cornerstone plugin in ArtistryBuckhead site? Please be advised that you cannot use X theme license code to validate Cornerstone. You will need a separate Cornerstone license code if you want to use Cornerstone along with another WP theme.

Hope this helps.

I am just using Cornerstone with the X Theme. Why do I have the message if I have already registered the website, etc.

Hello DigitalBorg,

This error:

"We've checked the code, but it doesn't appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double-check the code and try again."```

will only appear is Cornerstone plugin is active and the X theme is not the current active theme. When you activate the X theme, you only need to validate the X theme and Cornerstone will not ask you to validate it. 

If nothing is helping, Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site 
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.