License key not working

Hi, I got that as an answer:

Unable to create directory uploads/2018/02. Is its parent directory writable by the server?

How proced now?

Best

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread!

You can give writing permission to the wp-upload folder or you upload the theme Via FTP.
Unzip the theme and upload the pro folder to wp-content-> themes

Then go to dashboard -> Appearance active the Pro theme.
Before doing so please take a backup of your whole site and database.

Hope this is clear!
Thanks

Yes that worked. I am getting a lot of problems I didnt had before.

Now I cant change the Demo Content at theme overview because I dont find the option of setting a new theme type. Can you help me with that?

Ex: I want to change to Integrity 6, how to do that?

Hi There,

Pro does not offer demo content.

X does.

We will be releasing very soon our content manager system which will replace this functionality on PRO.

Please stay tuned!

Ýou did something PRO that is worse than the older one. I dont get it man.
Is there a preview of when we will be able to use that?

Hello,

We expect it to be released on the middle of next week.

It wont be on automatic updates but will be avaliable for the user to update, so please stay tuned!

I ask you to be little patient at this time, because the new features are AMAZING.

Cheers!

Hi @Joao. I Didnt happen Right? The Demo content is still not avaible. Any date further?

Best regards

Hello There,

Please be advised that the Demo Contents will only be available exclusively in X theme. You will have to install X theme and import the demo content that you want before switching back to Pro theme. The Theme Options Manager in the latest version is used to be the Customizer Manager.

Please keep in mind that X theme is for beginners and intermediate users and this is why the demo content is present in X theme. In Pro theme, it is no longer there because Pro theme is good for intermediate and advanced users like designers and developers.

Hope this helps explains it briefly.

can you explain that better;?

Hey There,

Basically in the older version, we use the Customizer, Appearance > Customizer and if you want to backup or export/import your Customizer settings, you will have to do it in the Customizer Manager which can be found in X > Overview > Customizer Manager. This feature was exclusively available in X theme and not in Pro theme. When we release Pro 2.0, this feature were added in Pro theme and it is now called Theme Options Manager. All your settings in the Theme Options, Appearance > Theme Options or Pro > Theme Options, can be exported as a backup or imported to another Pro site using the Theme Options manager. For most details about this manager, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Actualy this is not what Iam looking for and not what I was asking, but ok.

Now I am using that complex header builder of yours and I am wondering how to assing the pages I have to that menu. Can you help please?

Best

Hi there,

Please click on the Inline Navigation element then set the menu under the Assign Menu option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Actualy I moved back to X theme, I found it better. Nut when I tried to upload a Demo content I got into this problem. I cannot upload that anymore. Can you help me with that? I am really disapointed with all I am gettin from X.

Best

Hello there,

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

And also make sure that you have the following on your server configuration:

For more demo content troubleshooting and guidance, please check out the bottom aspect of the following page: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

I hope this helps, in case it does not please provide your FTP credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi There,

When generating demo content, open your browser console and see if you’re getting any particular errors. For example on Firefox you can head over to Tools -> Web Developer Web Console or on Chrome you can just right click the page, then click on Inspect and open the Console tab.

Most common issue would be either PHP script execution timeout or cURL timeout. Try increasing your PHP max script execution time to 120 or a higher value and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

IT didnt work.

I Sent a security note.

Best

Hi There,

Which demo specific demo content that you want to generate ? In the meantime, can you please try increasing your PHP max script execution time to 120 or a higher value and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Hi Friend. How do I do that?

I Followed the steps:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

About the Script Execution time, what should I DO?

I want to test the contents. Not sure yet which one I will use.

Thanks

Hi There,

I have investigated this issue further and found out that some of your X theme / Cornerstone files were corrupted. I have resolved your issues and now you should be able to generate demo content.

We also recommend to increase your max script execution time to 120 by editing your PHP.INI file. Some hosts allows to change these settings from there hosting control panel also, if not, you need to contact the hosting provider directly to increase it for you.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.