License Issue for X theme

Hi there, I have a license for X-theme and moved servers a while ago, ever since it says “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I deactivated and reactivated the proper domain but it still doesn’t verify.

Could you give me a hand?
Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! The most probable cause would be that you have missed some major updates and now you’re using an older version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin.

The latest version of X theme is (v5.2.5) and Cornerstone plugin (v2.1.7). So at this point, the best possible option would be to update your X theme manually for once using this guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62). Then disable/delete your Cornerstone plugin and head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin automatically.

Then you should be able to re-validate your site and use automatic updates here onwards.

Please note: Since you’re using an older version now, we strongly suggest you to take a full backup of your site before updating.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I’ll do a manual update and try revalidating. I’ll let you know how it goes. :slight_smile:

That link is about WooCommerce but I uploaded the new fils VIA FTP and it said the theme was updated. I deactivated cornerstone and it came back but the licensing section still says that it’s active on another site and to revoke permissions. Hrmmmm.

Again…everything this support guy is saying - doesn’t work and wrong links…revoke license - let’s get this fixed!

Hi there,

Thank you for the input. Would you please kindly get back to us with the new website URL/Username/Password using the Secure Note feature of the post to follow up?

I also wonder if you have access to the old website installation? If yes you should go to the X > Overview menu and click on the Revoke Validation link:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the requested information to follow up. Thank you.

Hi there,

We are sorry for the wrong link, this happens as we do answer many questions during the day. But let’s keep things friendly here as we are here to help and serve you.

I suggest that you open up a separate topic and we will be more than glad to help you around regarding your issue. Kindly read the article below on how to get support and why replying to a thread which you are not the original poster is discouraged:

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi There @gumbootiner

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. It seems that the last bit of the link changed within our system from (621) to (62) so the correct link should be (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Upon checking I see that you have updated your X theme, but not Cornerstone plugin as you’re still using an older version (2.0.6). You need to disable and delete your current Cornerstone plugin and then head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of the Cornerstone plugin automatically. After that you should be able to validate your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.