License for Pro

Hello: I have a valid license for x theme, but it is not installed anywhere. I have two questions …

1. I believe I can upgrade to upgrade to Pro since I bought my license on 9-25-2015. Is this correct? How do I get Pro? I see the trial version in Apex. How do I get the full version? I have not installed my x theme yet. Or should I just buy a Pro version outright.

2. With X, I was happy with it and I was pretty comfortable with coding. Is Pro dramatically more difficult to use that regular X?

Hey there,

1. The trial is only there for testing. If you wish to proceed with Pro, you can convert your X license to Pro. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104 for more details.

2. Pro is still basically X with just the added Header and Footer builders and Cornerstone is no longer needed because it’s integrated as the Content builder. If you don’t wish to use the Header and Footer builders, it’s still X.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.