License Cannot Validated

I started in wordpress yesterday and believed to have validated my license code sucessfully, after having been able to play around with the X theme. Then today my wordpress is continually asking me to validate my x theme license, but when I try to validate with my code it says that the code is already being used and to manage my licenses. I only have one license and one code with apex. I tried unlocking the code and re applying it but it still came back as already being used. Is there some kind of glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Hello Erin,

Thank you for the details. It seems that your license code is assigned to the site url in the secure note. Is this the site you are trying to validate? ​To assist you better with this issue please provide us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.