Licence Verification issues on the Theme

I cannot validate the theme licence from within wordpress. The template was purchased only a few days ago and the license code wont work. I get the below message.

Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.

GO BACK

I was able to add my license number into apex without issue…any thoughts.

A quick response would be appreciated as this is setting me back crucial time on a project.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
  • Purchase Code

All the best!

Details in secure note following this message. Thanks

Can you let me know when you are going to look at this? I’ve been trying to get this issue sorted for nearly 24 hours on the support forum.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I have managed to validate your X theme. You have encountered PHP memory limit exhaustion. Since you have provided ftp access, I went ahead and edited your wp-cpnfig.php and set your memory limit to 256M.

If you need anything else, please let us know.