Hi There @SonyaElsie
Thanks for writing in! It seems there's a bug on our system for some license transfers (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/unable-to-transfer-licenses-across-accounts/41446/4?u=mldarshana). Please provide detailed information about the license that you want to transfer. I believe you want to transfer the license in this Themeco account to another. In that case we need email address of your new account and themeco username to check your issue further.
Cornerstone loading is not related to your license transfer. If you're having any issues loading Cornerstone, Could you please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue. Most possible causes are due to caching or plugin conflicts. Also check your PHP version and memory limit.
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you're using a CDN, please clear the CDN's cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Make sure that you're running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you're not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
- Check your
PHP Max Execution Time and set it for
120 for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).
- Try increasing your PHP Memory limit by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.