Licence Transfer not working

I have followed recommended steps for moving the licence:

1. Updated site address on apex
  2. removed licence from original site
  3. Ensured the address was the same as in settings > general …
  4. copy & paste purchase code in validation box BUT when I hit enter, nothing happens. It does not even reject me it just does not go to the next step.

Please help

Oh… and cornerstones will not load either (if that helps)

Hi There @SonyaElsie

Thanks for writing in! It seems there’s a bug on our system for some license transfers (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/unable-to-transfer-licenses-across-accounts/41446/4?u=mldarshana). Please provide detailed information about the license that you want to transfer. I believe you want to transfer the license in this Themeco account to another. In that case we need email address of your new account and themeco username to check your issue further.

Cornerstone loading is not related to your license transfer. If you’re having any issues loading Cornerstone, Could you please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue. Most possible causes are due to caching or plugin conflicts. Also check your PHP version and memory limit.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the Theme Options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you! After following the steps, cornerstones is now working after deactivating all the plugins. I am now going through them one by one to find the culprit.

Thank you so much! I can work out the rest from here :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.