Licence problem

Hello,

I already registered my Theme X few days ago. Now Theme X asked for a registration again which does not work as the code has been used previously …

Hello Zebra,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please let me know the licence you are facing the problem. In your licence page I see a licence waiting to be transfered. Can you please clarify the licence you are facing issue?

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,

I am facing this problem with the recently purchased Theme X (Friday, 25. January 19).

Hello Zebra,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website that attached with 25 Jan licence and can see that you are using latest version of Cornerstone and X Theme. I suggest you to please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread:

In case above solution does not helps, could you please to delete X Theme and Cornerstone and reinstall again and see if that resolves issue?

In case problem is still there, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

It is very common to need to share sensitive information with our staff such as login or FTP information. In order to keep this private, be sure to use the Secure Note button that you will find at the bottom of each reply.

[/quote]

Thanks.

Thank you Prasant. Problem solved

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.