Learndash grid out of place

Hello, I am using X-Theme and the grid of courses displayed in Learndash are out of place. The grid is on the left side of the screen and not populating all the screen as it should.

Help?

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for reaching out.

Learndash is not full compatible with X theme since it uses its own template system and there is no official integration as of now. And it also happens on other themes like here https://kriesi.at/support/topic/enfold-is-overriding-default-templates-of-learndash/

I remember before that the Learndash has a way or setting to change its template to default (theme). But I couldn’t find any documentation of that plugin or setting. Please try contacting them about this issue.

Thanks!

Hello Rad. Thanks.

Can I ask another one please? I am having problems also with Thrive Architect Builder. With margins. I set a margin for the elements but some of them get out of place in the page.

Can you help?

Thanks!

Hello Ricardo,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Thrive Architect Builder is a 3rd party builder plugin. Issues related with 3rd party plugin should get pointed towards plugin developers as providing support for 3rd party plugin falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

However, please share the exact page URL where you are facing the problem. We can take a look and suggest you some solutions regarding the same.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.