Lead caputure on top of blog posts/blog

Hi,

I want to do capture leads with a “subscribe-section” that goes full width above the blog and blog posts.

I don’t want to have an extra title of the “The Blog” like it’s now but want to have it replaced by the optin section.

How can I do that?

Thank you!

Nimue

Hey Nimue,

This would need template modification which is outside the scope of our support. But, I could give you some pointers.

1. You need a child theme. If you’re not using one yet, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-how-to-setup-child-themes/57.
  2. Copy _landmark-header.php from wp-content\themes\x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\[STACK_YOUR_USING] and paste it in wp-content\themes\x\framework\views then you can modify the file particularly the code below the line <?php if ( is_home() && x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_header_enable' ) == '1' ) : ?>
  3. If you’re not comfortable with coding, it’s strongly recommended to hire a professional developer. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at pinnacle@theme.co if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.