Lazy Load issues

Hi guys…
Any insight/direction on how to get lazy load working? I’ve been working through this issue and have tried multiple lazy load plugins, different caching plugins (disabling caching)…running through a TON of different combos and solutions.

Regardless of what I’m trying—no lazy load works. Images simply do not load–background images are fine, but pretty much anything else is not loading.

I’ve seen a number of other users with questions around this but no real solutions. Any official suggestions on how to get this working?

Hi speckledjay,

We’re looking to have a definitive guide on the issue. But as of now, situations are quite different. As an example, I tried using both Autoptimize and A3 Lazy load and it works on my end.

To help us give a solution to your specific case, can you tell us what plugins you have tried?

Thanks.

Autoptimize, ShortPixel, WP Smush. I’d love it if any one of these could work since I’m already using that functionality.

I can’t identify where the conflict is coming from with these and I’ve tried disabling other plugins as part of the troubleshooting and still have no luck.

Hi @speckledjay,

Sorry that you’re having this issue, our Dev Team are still investigating on it. For now, please disable the Lazy load feature, you can keep the plugin enabled given that you turn off its Lazy load option (if any).

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.