Layout of the Estimation & Payment Forms

I created the form use Estimation & Payment Forms. But the form’s layout setting is different with preview this form. I checked the setting and can’t found any error.

Hi,

The login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Please check again and let us know.

For the mean time you can try testing for plugin conflict… You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I’m sorry for the miss. Please try again. Tks. I tried stop, but still has the problems.

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  6. Turn off all the cache plugins.
  7. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  8. Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  9. Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 120 for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).
  10. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes!

Please you help. It is still.
1.It is ok
2.I tried.
3.I tried.
4.I tried. Not the CSS’s issue.
5.I tried.
6.I doesn’t install cache plugins.
7.I tried.
8.I use php 7.1.
9.The PHP max execution time is 120.
10.The php Memory limit is 128M.

Hi @facers,

The /wp-content/plugins/WP_Estimation_Form/assets/css/lfb_forms.min.css?ver=9.668 file is not loading on the frontend.

May we can disable all the 3rd party plugins for testing on your live site? Or you can create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X/Pro updates in the staging area, do the customization and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

After that, please provide us with URL/User/Pass of your staging site using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Steve,

I tried to access the website today and unfortunately like my other colleague I could not. I wonder if there is a country restriction of some kind?

The problem seems to be a style related. As my colleague mentioned, there might be a file missing. I suggest that you back up the website and try to re-install the plugin and check the result.

Thank you.

Hi,
Please see Secure Note. I noted the hosts and ip.
I tried below. But still have problems.
1.disable all the plugins, just left one.
2.I delete and reinstall the plugins and import.
3.I delete and reinstall the plugins and create new forms.

I has load the css file. The screen is all not show any thing.

Hello Steve,

I have edited my host file and I was able to view your site. I still could not check it though because the given WP credentials is not working. Please double check it.

Thank you in advance.

I found the issue. Because I use non classic elements. So the style is all mistake. I use the classic elements, the form is all ok.

Hi Steve,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know!

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.