Thanks for your reply. I looked over the links you sent me but I don't see what I'm doing wrong.
I'll the exact situation.
I have two websites using Layerslider. Website A is the website I sent you the login data. Sometimes the video popup is directly loading, sometimes it won't load at all. For 30% of the visits its loading, the other 70% the video won't load. Deleting cookies, hard refresh, deleting cache is not solving the problem.
On website B I also use Layerslider for a video popup. This always works fine without any problem. I made an export from the settings from site B and imported them to website A. Still no effect.
Can you reproduce this problem and can you maybe see what goes wrong? Because of exporting and importing the settings I don't see where I make a mistake.
Thanks a lot for your help!