Layerslider Popup Loading

Hallo,

ich habe mir ein Popup erstellt. Dieses soll erscheinen, sobald ich auf ein Text oder auf einen Button klicke. Jedoch läd es nur (Loading Icon).
Ich habe das gleiche mal auf meiner zweiten Webseite getestet und dort funktioniert es einwandfrei.
Kennt jemand einen Trick um das dauerhafte Laden zu beheben?

Viele Grüße

HI There,

First point I would like to clarify is that we just offer support on English lenguage.

That said, please provide your URL and point the specific page and how we can replicate the issue.

Also let us know what was your steps to setup the functionality and clarify in more details what you wish to achieve.

Thanks

Hey,

ok! I will try it in English.

My Problem is that I use LayerSlider for a popup. So i want to click on a text/button. But the Popup just load.

Look at the Screenshot on the Button.

Best regards

Hi There,

Would you mind to share your URL so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how to launch the popup.

Thanks

Hi There,

here the Link for the Website: https://www.msmediaservice.de/

In the Area “Über uns” is the Popup

Best regards

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Here the Login Data:

https://www.msmediaservice.de/wp-admin/

Hi there,

To add a Lightbox in Layer Slider you need to use Fancybox. Please read the Third Party Integration section of the article below:

I strongly suggest that you use our Lightbox feature of the theme instead:

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. I looked over the links you sent me but I don’t see what I’m doing wrong.

I’ll the exact situation.

I have two websites using Layerslider. Website A is the website I sent you the login data. Sometimes the video popup is directly loading, sometimes it won’t load at all. For 30% of the visits its loading, the other 70% the video won’t load. Deleting cookies, hard refresh, deleting cache is not solving the problem.

On website B I also use Layerslider for a video popup. This always works fine without any problem. I made an export from the settings from site B and imported them to website A. Still no effect.

Can you reproduce this problem and can you maybe see what goes wrong? Because of exporting and importing the settings I don’t see where I make a mistake.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi there,

I double checked the site and could not find the reason why it is not working. I added a sample page and imported a sample template slider and used the Classic Raw Content and added the Shortcode of the Layer Slider: [layerslider id=“3”]

I used the same method with 2 sliders that you had, the popup video is not working and the other one has a white background and only a yellow button.

I am sure that there is no problem from the theme point of view and the problem is the slides that you created.

Thank you.

But why is the Slider worked one time and than no more?

Hey @seelachsMedia,

I tested the lightbox you referred to and it’s working all the time on my end. I’ve tested in several different browsers.

Would you mind giving us a screencast of the issue? Also check your settings one by one to if there’s a problem with the import/export process.

Thanks.

i bought me an new plugin.
thanks

You can close the thread