LayerSlider and Evira Gallery problem

Hello friends

I am trying to familiarize myself with this PRO subject that I find extremely interesting and practical, although quite different from other builders I know. Congratulations for the work!

I’m having some problems like for example with LayerSlider or Envira Gallery. For example, I build a slider with one of these plugins. Then, I put the corresponding element in the place of the page that I want and I see the slider that I created but I can not select it. That is, I click on it and I do not select it to use it.

This happens to me with both plugins and I can not find an explanation about it. I searched the knowledge base but I have not seen anything either.

I hope you can help me. Thank you

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see that you are using latest version of Pro Theme. Please try out following solution and see if the problem that you are facing with Layer Slider and Envira gallery get’s fixed:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  3. Usually hosting companies also have caching system. Please get in touch with hosting company and see if they have implemented caching feature, if they have ask them to clear the same.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.