Layer Slider text transitions not working in Safari

Hi

I am using Layer Slider and have an issue that the client can’t see the text transitions when they use Safari on a Mac

I can see on a PC Safari that I also don’t see the text.

Are there any known issues as I can’t find any.

Hello @joenineo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked our internal issue tracker and we don’t have any known issues related with Layer Slider on Safari. In that regrds please make sure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. As of now the compatible version of LayerSlider is 6.7.1.

The the issue is still there please share website URL for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant

Everything appears to be upto date.

The url is otaswear.co.uk

On a pc in chrome the first line has a text transformation but on Safari on mac and pc the first line never shows

Any pointers much appreciated as would like the animation

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have check your site in Safari on Mac and I could not replicate any issue. This is what I am seeing: http://prntscr.com/j7luey

This could just be a caching issue. Please clear your plugin caches including your browser cache. You may need to use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi

Can I ask what version of Safari you are using and could it be my version which 5.1.7 on pc I will have to ask client what version they are using.

Hi there.

Safari 5 is too old, it’s equivalent is IE5 or IE6 which are already phaseout. And Safari browsers are no longer available for windows (I assume you’re on Windows). You must use the actual Mac device with Safari to test it. We’re on latest Safari version.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.