Layer slider not repeating

Hello,

I just created a slider for my website and the slider is just playing one time and not repeating itself. I have 4 slides in the slider.
Thank you for your help,
Gaelle

Hello Gaelle,

If your website in question is the same as the one I shared in the Secure Note below, then I found the slider looping just fine. Please check the video I attached in the Secure Note.

Make sure to clear your browser cache and recheck this issue.

Thanks.

Hello Alaa,

No it’s not this one, it’s another one I’m creating with the teme X but it’s still under construction. www.suretech.fr
Thank you

Hey Gaelle,

The only option I can think of for now that will stop the loop is if you have enabled the Stop Slider After option. For more details, please see https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/general-settings/

If you have that disabled, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Hello Thank you for your answer but I’m not using Revolution slider but Layer Slider. Thank you !

Oh sorry. Please check if you have set the number of Cycles.

For more details about the Slideshow options, please see http://docs.offlajn.com/layer-slider/40-slider-settings/157-slideshow

If that does not help, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note

Thanks.

Hey Gaelle,

I have a slider in my test site with the same exact settings as your slider and also the same LayerSlider version but my slider works. This means there is most probably a third party factor causing this issue.

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot, it was a plugin conflict problem coming from the Jetpack plugin.

Glad you were able to troubleshoot it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.