Layer slider issues

I have tried to follow the tutorial on Layer Slider that you provided.

I created a slider, but couldn’t get the 3D animntion on it, and when I added it to my page in Cornerstone it put it below the navbar, it looked terrible. I need the slider above the navbar?

It says in the tutorial

“Just like with our Revolution Slider integration, you can also add a LayerSlider either above or below the Masthead as well. To do this, click on the Cog/Gear icon in cornerstone and then click on either Slider Settings: Above Masthead or Slider Settings: Below Masthead depending on which one you wish to use. Then from the dropdown select the LayerSlider you wish to use:”

Where is the Cog/Gear icon?

Thanks Cecil

Hi Cecil,

Please see screenshot below.

I have not got those options? I only have 3?

1. Responsive
  2. Expand menu
  3. Help

You have quite a few more?

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Then please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note(key icon in your reply) so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

My theme and plugins are up to date, how do I attach screenshots?

What do you mean ‘Secure Note(key icon in your reply)’ for admin login.

Cecil

Hi,

1. You can attach your screenshot by clicking on this icon

1. You can add Secure Note to your exsting replies using this icon

For more information kindly refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

Hi There,

Seems you theme and plugins are up to date.

The option which @paul.r mentioned in the screenshot above only comes when you edit a page in Cornerstone and click on the settings button in the left panel.

Have you tried that. Suppose you want to show the slider in the home page above menu bar please edit your home page via cornerstone and click on the settings buttons.
Hope this is clear, if that doesn’t help please send us your login details with your website link in a secure note so that we can have a look.

THanks

Thanks for the reply

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.