Layer Slider issue with image layers

I am having an issue with any slide that that has an image as an additional layer. Once layer slider hits that slide it will not progress past that slide this prevents me from being able to create parallax effects with multiple layers of images.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your slider settings? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

I would be more than happy to please see the secure notes.

Hello There,

You seem to forgot to send the login of your WP dashboard as well. ../wp-admin/ returns an error 404. You may have change it or used a plugin that change the log in url.

Please let us know.

try …/login

Hi @arcreigh,

Would you mind providing a video recording of the issue? I checked it and the slider slides correctly with parallax effect upon hover (text/logo layer).

And which multiple layers of images? I only see one layer per slide.

Thanks!

I disabled the image layers to reduce impact. One moment.

If you go here you will see the issue, https://ssd.4wimg.com/games/ as soon as I disable the overwatch logo the slides begin to progress as normal.

Hi Arcreigh,

Thanks for the clarification, yes I was able to see the issue on your site, but I was not able to replicate it on my dev site. It seems to be a conflict between parallax, transition, and/or something on your setup. If you disable the parallax you’ll see the transition works.

We just release Pro 2.2.0, please update to that version and see if that resolves the issue.
You can download the latest version from the Dashboard.
Then follow the Manual Update guide provided here.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I’ll give it a shot thanks!

Is it not yet available in automatic update?

Hi Arcreigh,

Product releases are done in phases starting with manual updates, and you can download the latest version from your dashboard page. The downloads can be used for manually updating a licensed site.

Expect automatic updates will most likely be Monday or Tuesday of next week, depending how the release to manual updates goes.

Cheers!

Thanks a bunch! I will go ahead and wait for the automatic then :slight_smile:

Cool, have a nice weekend. :grinning:

You as well! :smiley: