Layer slider customisation

Hi all,

Appreciate I may be asking a lot here but just wanted to see if anyone has done this previously or would know how to achieve this? > https://attendify.com/product/event-websites/

I’m referring to the layer slider under “Modern templates make it easy”, I know Layer Slider WP is available but to customise it to achieve this desired look with the scroll, the left-hand items changing colour on click and the laptop remaining the same but the images inside changing etc - I wouldn’t really know where to begin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey David,

Looking at Layer Slider’s demos, that doesn’t seem possible. You might want to take a look at Slider Revolution. We do not have a step by step guide to achieve that exact setup though. Learning from Slider Revolution’s documentation might help. And, here are a couple of demos similar to your sample.

You can find the rest of the demos here.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian, I’ll be sure to check this out.

You’re most welcome!

Had a look and perhaps a layer slider won’t be necessary. What I’m suggesting now may be a little easier…?

Is there any way to achieve the following through CSS in a content area? I would like it so users can just click an icon list item which will then completely change the image on the right to something different depending on what title you click? Some form of transition would also be nice.

As it stands it looks like this >

I’d like it so upon opening the page, the top title has a different colour background behind it so the user knows that some form of action happens when you click. When you click a different title, the background colour will change this title instead. Like this >

Hi @dodegkr

This website has a lot of HTML/CSS code examples of sliders that I’m sure you will find what you are looking for there:

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.