Latest X not working right with woocommerce

Although I have checked I have the most updated X website theme… but I am getting this error:

Your theme (X) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Hello Melissa,

Thanks for writing in!

Did you updated WooCommerce to version 3.6.0? Please be advised that X 6.5.5 or Pro theme 2.5.5 will only support up to WooCommerce 3.5.7. We are still yet to release a theme update that will support the latest and stable WooCommerce version. For the meantime, please ignore the notice as this would not create any issues in your site. Unless otherwise you are experiencing a white blank screen then we would advise that you will have to downgrade to an older version 3.5.7 and wait till we release the latest theme update.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

I did the same thing (upgraded to woocommerce 3.6.2) only because your Version Compatibility page lists “3.6.2”.

Hey Ray,

WooCommerce 3.6.2 might have been listed as compatible because there is no incompatibility even though there’s the outdated notice. That is possible because sometimes, the changes are minor or they won’t affect any functionality like what Ruenel said.

It does not mean though that we’ll not update our templates. We will. But, it will be included in one of the succeeding updates of our themes.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hello Ray,

I see that you have withdrawn the ticket. In case you have further query, please create a new ticket and someone from support team will assist you.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.