Latest versions

Hi I am currently trying to find out whether or not the current version of xtheme is compatible to wordpress 4.8.1. Also, is Cornerstone 2.6.0 also working with the current Xtheme version?

I am planning to upgrade and would like to verify.

Thank you.

Hi @nima,

Thanks for writing in.

There is no known issues regarding the latest version of X theme with the lWordpress version 4.8.1.

In regards to cornerstone, the latest version is 2.0.6, X works well if your cornerstone is in the latest version.

For more details of the latest version check the link below:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

Thanks for response…one more question…are there any upgrade issues with the new version of Slider Revolution 5.4.5.1? Last time I installed the new version it wiped away my entire setup. So just checking.

Hi There,

As stated on the provided link, the latest supported version is : Revolution Slider 5.4.1

Please use this version as it has been fully tested.

Thank you

Joao…the only option given to me is 5.4.5.1…is it possible to get 5.4.1 from Xtheme?

Hi there @nima,

Apologies that was a typo on the version compatibility article, the correct version was 5.4.5.1.

We’ve just checked for compatibility with the latest (5.4.5.2), which has been pushed via our automatic updates system. If you could try that version and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!