Latest Update Crashed site?

Ok - this is edited from an earlier post where this issue looked like it was isolated to mobile. Turns out - its sitewide. I believe after I updated the latest edition of XTheme the entire site crashed. Nav bar is in bullet points, site is off. I have deactivated and re-activated each plug in one by one. Nothing. I have checked for other updates. Nothing.

HALP. We just released single day tickets today and we need this site working. It’s an event. Every second is a dollar.

So I have now deleted both the x theme and child theme and have uploaded Pro. Still the same glitch. Its almost like I never changed themes. All settings, content and colors are there. Cache is off. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Hi @aim-higher07,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, I can’t find anything since it’s behind an under construction page. And the login credentials is incorrect, tried different variants and not working. Please provide a working copy of your login credentials.

Thanks!

My apologies - try it again. I just reset and tested it

Hi @aim-higher07,

I’ve just checked your website on my iPhone 7 and Macbook.

All the pages are working fine.

Could you please tell us how to replicate this isssue? Or maybe it’s the caching issue.

Please purge all the caches again.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.