Latest Cornerstone Update has Removed it from my Posts

I just applied the latest update (3.1.2) on my site but now Cornerstone has disappeared from my Posts editing pages.

I still see it on the Pages editing option and seems to work fine (I edited a page and it published fine).

Why has the tool disappeared from my Posts and how can I fix this?

I have the same issue with all my sites.

Sorry to hear that! I’ve not posted on here before, can we expect to have a response from the developers? Or is it more community led?

Sometimes they respond, sometimes not. They updated the X and cornerstone again today but no change to this issue.

Hey there, take a look at the release notes: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-1-x-6-1-cornerstone-3-1/33890

You just need to re-enable Posts from the new Permissions manager.

Hello, I’ve hunted high and low but can’t find the Permissions manager anywhere. Tried in X / Settings plus every other menu option.

In X / Settings I see the following options:

WordPress Wrap

Settings

Custom Path Change the path used to load the main interface.

Hide Access Path Logged out users trying to access the interface will see a 404 instead of a login prompt.

Show Legacy Shortcode Generator Not reccomended. The old shortcode generator does not work for new elements, and is now hidden by default. This setting will bring it back if you wish to continue using it with old elements.

System

Clear Style Cache For quicker page loads V2 Elements will remember the CSS generated when they were last saved. This is automatically cleared when Cornerstone is updated. It may be useful to clear manually if any V2 Elements are missing styling.

Save Settings

Hi there,

It seems that you have updated Cornerstone to version 3.1.2 but your X version is still in 6.0.4 which does not have the new features including the permission manager.

Also, please note that there are new release with some bug fixes. Please update to Cornerstone 3.1.4 and X 6.1.4 then you should be able to see the new options including the Permission Manager.

Hope this helps.

Brilliant, that seems to have worked. Thanks so much!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.