Last update - conflict with Woocommerce Booking

Hello,

I’m using woocommerce and the extension woocommerce booking
Since I did the last update, my agenda (generate by woocommerce booking) doesn’t appear anymore.

Did you notice the same issue ? Do you have a tips to help me. It’s very important for my business

Best regards,
Céline

PS : I don’t know a lot about tech :wink:

Hi @thecelinette,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not guarantee that we could help you with it because woocommerce booking is not part of our support anymore. However, you could try this solution. This might help you. Check the woocommerce version that you have and check if it is the version that is compatible with X theme. If not, reinstall your Woocommerce in your X Validation Page.

Version guide:

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello Nico,

Thank you for your help. My woocommerce version is 3.4.2
I investigate and notice that woocommerce doesn’t work (not only booking). My client can see the product but can’t order or see the booking part on computer. Strange fact, it seems to work when we order on smartphone !
My booking is a little bit strange (so day off appear to be aviable) but it works on mobile.

Can you understand what is happening ?

Hello @thecelinette,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please note that as of today the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.4.0. As you have mentioned in previous reply that you are using WooCommerce version 3.4.2. As of now it’s not a version of WooCommerce that we support. Using unsupported version of WooCommerce can cause potential conflicts. In that regards I suggest you to downgrade WooCommerce from 3.4.2 to version 3.4.0.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.