Last statbar label not showing

When using statbars the last statbar label bar and text do not load. Only the start bar loads.

When inspecting the html i see the label text is hidden to the side.

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I can’t replicate this issue on my end. Would you mind providing the direct page URL so we can take a closer look?

Cheers!

I figured out that it only happens when signed into WP. Not anonymous users.

The site in question is: https://wombatmedia.ie/services/

It been in under construction mode, i’ll put it back in that mode soon.

Hi there,

Please go to the options of the Statbar and click on the Label options and make sure it is not disabled:

I also suggest that you do a test and copy one of the working Statbars and move it to the last one, to see if it is related to the position of the Statbar or not. If not you can simply recreate the last one from scratch.

If you need more help kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. I’ll give it ago.

On another subject, is it possible to delay statbars from appearing? So there is a small delay from 1,2 and 3 loading?

Thanks

Hi there,

Our theme does not have a built-in feature to do that. The only feature which is available is the Fade feature which might be somehow similar to the feature you want but not exactly the same.

If you go to the column options of a section you will see the Fade In option which you can use:

I did a google search which might help you on your research for customizing the sections to have the feature you want.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.