Landmark header in PRO

Hello, X-Masters.

The X Pro (integrity stack) has not landmark header in the blog and an archives.

But I need it.

Could your give me an advice for adding landmark header and continue using header builder?

Thank you.

Hey @IvchenkoDV,

Regretfully, the landmark header is not supported in Pro. This would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. I recommend you hire a WordPress developer to customize Pro and maintain the customizations for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your response. I will try do it. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

Okey Dokey

I learn this topic and I did all actions.

I created a two headers:

1. with my menu and so on (righ side);
  2. with [awesome_landmark] shortcode (top header).

How I could assign header #2 for only category, tag, archive and blog page?

When I choose assign I can set it only for “Front page”, “Posts page”, “All posts” and for separate pages and posts.

Hmm… For filling empty header in single post page I would proposal show in it a post’s name (heading).

Please give me a hint how I can do it?

Empty space is the header with [awesome_landmark] which has nothing to display on the single post.

May be let it shows the heading?

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in!

How I could assign header #2 for only category, tag, archive and blog page?

• Regretfully this isn’t possible at the moment. Our developers is already finding a solution to this issue so that you maybe able to assign custom headers to these archive pages in our future release. We do not have any ETA yet.

Thank you for your understanding.

Okey.

I will be wait and I hope you find solution.

What you think about this:

1. Assigning header as GLOBAL;
  2. Adding some code (a strings to functions.php) and showing the Title of post in empty space (look to my screen).

Could you help me?

Hi,

Regretfully what you are trying to achieve could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Excuse me.

Maybe anyone from you could find some time for help me in customization :slight_smile:

I added this code in functions.php

//Прописываем заголовок для блога, категорий и архивов.

add_shortcode('awesome_landmark','awesome_landmark');

function awesome_landmark ( $atts ) {

ob_start();

$disable_page_title = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_x_entry_disable_page_title', true );
$disable_filters    = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_x_portfolio_disable_filtering', true );

?>

<?php if ( is_home() && x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_header_enable' ) == '1' ) : ?>

<header class="x-header-landmark x-container max width">
    <h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_title' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_subtitle' ); ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_search() ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php _e( 'Search Results', '__x__' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php _e( "Below you'll see everything we could locate for your search of ", '__x__' ); echo '<strong>&ldquo;'; the_search_query(); echo '&rdquo;</strong>'; ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_category() || x_is_portfolio_category() ) : ?>

<?php

$meta     = x_get_taxonomy_meta();
  $title    = ( $meta['archive-title']    != '' ) ? $meta['archive-title']    : __( 'Category Archive', '__x__' );
  $subtitle = ( $meta['archive-subtitle'] != '' ) ? $meta['archive-subtitle'] : __( "Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been categorized as ", '__x__' ) . '<strong>&ldquo;' . single_cat_title( '', false ) . '&rdquo;</strong>';

?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo $title ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo $subtitle ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( x_is_product_category() ) : ?>

<?php

$title    = ( $meta['archive-title']    != '' ) ? $meta['archive-title']    : __( 'Category Archive', '__x__' );
  $subtitle = ( $meta['archive-subtitle'] != '' ) ? $meta['archive-subtitle'] : __( "Below you'll find a list of all items that have been categorized as ", '__x__' ) . '<strong>&ldquo;' . single_cat_title( '', false ) . '&rdquo;</strong>';

?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo $title ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo $subtitle ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_tag() || x_is_portfolio_tag() ) : ?>

<?php

$title    = ( $meta['archive-title']    != '' ) ? $meta['archive-title']    : __( 'Tag Archive', '__x__' );
  $subtitle = ( $meta['archive-subtitle'] != '' ) ? $meta['archive-subtitle'] : __( "Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as ", '__x__' ) . '<strong>&ldquo;' . single_tag_title( '', false ) . '&rdquo;</strong>';

?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo $title; ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo $subtitle; ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( x_is_product_tag() ) : ?>

<?php

$title    = ( $meta['archive-title']    != '' ) ? $meta['archive-title']    : __( 'Tag Archive', '__x__' );
  $subtitle = ( $meta['archive-subtitle'] != '' ) ? $meta['archive-subtitle'] : __( "Below you'll find a list of all items that have been tagged as ", '__x__' ) . '<strong>&ldquo;' . single_tag_title( '', false ) . '&rdquo;</strong>';

?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo $title; ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo $subtitle; ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_404() ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php _e( 'Oops!', '__x__' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php _e( "You blew up the Internet. ", '__x__' ); ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_year() ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php _e( 'Post Archive by Year', '__x__' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php _e( "Below you'll find a list of all posts from ", '__x__' ); echo '<strong>'; echo get_the_date( 'Y' ); echo '</strong>'; ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_month() ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php _e( 'Post Archive by Month', '__x__' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php _e( "Below you'll find a list of all posts from ", '__x__' ); echo '<strong>'; echo get_the_date( 'F, Y' ); echo '</strong>'; ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( is_day() ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php _e( 'Post Archive by Day', '__x__' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php _e( "Below you'll find a list of all posts from ", '__x__' ); echo '<strong>'; echo get_the_date( 'F j, Y' ); echo '</strong>'; ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( x_is_portfolio() ) : ?>
  <?php if ( $disable_page_title != 'on' || $disable_filters != 'on' ) : ?>

<?php if ( $disable_page_title != 'on' ) : ?>
        <h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php the_title(); ?></span></h1>
      <?php endif; ?>
      <?php x_portfolio_filters(); ?>
    </header>

<?php endif; ?>
<?php elseif ( x_is_shop() && x_get_option( 'x_integrity_shop_header_enable' ) == '1' ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo x_get_option( 'x_integrity_shop_title' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo x_get_option( 'x_integrity_shop_subtitle' ); ?></span></p>
  </header>

<?php elseif ( x_is_buddypress() ) : ?>
  <?php if ( x_buddypress_is_component_with_landmark_header() ) : ?>

<h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo x_buddypress_get_the_title(); ?></span></h1>
      <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo x_buddypress_get_the_subtitle(); ?></span></p>
    </header>

<?php endif; ?>
<?php endif;

return ob_get_clean();

}

And I want to add a strings about post title.
How I can let the shortcode to take and shows title of post page?

Thank you,

Hi,

You can create another shortcode for that.

Add this in your child theme’s function.php

add_shortcode('my_post_title','get_my_post_title');

function get_my_post_title ( ) {
    return get_the_title();
}

You can then use the shortcode

[my_post_title]

For your reference
https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_shortcode
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/get_the_title/

Hope that helps.

Thank you, but I can not…

I have no this knowledge.

Can I request your help?

and if yes -

How much it may cost?

Thank you.

Hello There,

This particular request is way beyond the scope of our support. Please understand that custom development may lead to further issues in the theme. It will get complicated which will be difficult to resolve later on. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at pinnacle@theme.co if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.