Knowledgebase plugin - Articles not displaying sidebar correctly with PRO

Hi!! So I’ve recently installed the “Heroic Knowledge Base” plugin and the pre loaded sample articles are not displaying correctly. The right column (knowledge-base widgets) pushes out and wraps to the next row when viewing “Articles”. Whats odd is the right column area looks correct on “Posts” and the widget looks good minus a few CSS tweaks.

During trouble shooting I’ve tried playing with the global CSS, plugin defined styles and PRO theme layout settings. Still couldn’t get the knowledge-base portion to display correctly with the right sidebar/column.

Next I switched to a different template and the knowledge-base area displays correctly with the right sidebar sitting to the right of the content area. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!!

Hi @b-lynk,

Thanks for reaching out.

It could be a conflict with the theme and the plugin, unfortunately, we can’t provide or cover any issues related to 3rd party compatibility. But we could add it to our issue tracker as a feature request. But for now, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note so we could gather some information. You can provide them in the secure note. Usually, plugins have its own template that needed to be activated which isn’t needed for the standard and minimal theme. Similar to event plugins, you may need to configure its template to make sure it uses the templates provided by the theme, or instead, its default template instead of the theme.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Rad. Thank you for the quick response. I went ahead and added the credentials to the secure notes section. Please let me know if you need anything else.

thanks!!!

Hello @b-lynk,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked and investigated the issue. It turns out that the Knowledge base article is using the default archive layout settings. To fix this issue, please go to X > Theme Options > Blog > Archive and make sure to set it to “Use Global Content Layout”. Do not use Fullwidth because it is what caused this.

Please let us know if this works out for you.

1 Like

Thank you! That worked!!

You’re most welcome!
W really appreciate for letting us know that it has worked for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.