Keeping elements together from multiple rows but one column for mobile view

Hi there,

What Section/Row setting(s) do I need to you so that I can re-create this look:

I know I can use a Headline for the “Welcome”, and Text for the paragraph and a Button for the languages BUT if I have 1 section, 3 rows and 2 columns, these elements won’t collapse in the right order in mobile view. It will be two Headlines, 2 Text elements and then 2 Buttons. I need the 3 different elements to stay together in their columns.

How can I achieve this?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi @artthescience,
You only need one section, one row and two columns.
You can separate the elements using the gap element.

Please check screenshot below

Hope this helps

Thank you!

How do I add more than 1 Element to a single row?
I thought that I need a “cube” to add an Element . I can add more “cubes” by adding and more columns but I only see 1 “cube” per row:

Hi @artthescience,

You can drag multiple elements inside the box.

Please see video

Thanks

1 Like

Wow! Thank you SO MUCH :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I am having the same problem and tried your solution but because the text in each box in each colum is slightly different lengths it means that I need slightly different sized gap elements to make the elements that are side by side in different columns line up. The problem is that when I check how it looks on tablet instead of desktop elements are not lined up any more. Is there a way to get a solution that works across all screen sizes?

Hello Richard,

Thanks for updating this thread. If you want to have the same height or gaps, your contents must have the same heights as well. If it is not possible to have the same height, you can insert several gap elements that might be hidden or shown only in tablet screens. You can utilize the “Hide During Breakpoints” option in the gap element settings to do that. Please check out this knowledge base article about “Hide During Breakpoints” option here:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.