Just update extension

Hello,
For a few days have the X.
I was impressed with the extension included, and the possibility to switching in pro version.

After a new installation I got problem with the updates of the additional extension incl. In the packet of X. (Slider revolution, Essential grid,Layer Slider. and others.)
First I read in support forum, that there was no problem with a fresh install WP. I installed a new WP using Softaculous from C-Panel, but without effect.
I did not understand the problem very well, do you need your approval for the new version of all extension as compatible and then I will have an update?
Many of the new updates solve bug problems and I do not see the logic of not having the latest versions. Almost all extension In the packet of X need update now.

!!! I have: product Validation, assigning a site, fresh install WordPress…what else?
Would you help?

Best regards,

Hi There,

Whenever the partner plugins developers release a new version of a plugin, we need some time to go through the testing process to ensure the newer version is compatible with X.

Please check this link to find out which are the latest versions of the bundled plugins that we offer

Sometimes the plugins might push a update message, but you should keep your version according the article.

Thank you

Hello,
I understand, thanks for the quick response.
How long is the extension update time after the official announcement…approximately?

Thank you

Hi There,

Unfortunately, we can’t promise an ETA when a specific version will be release. As stated on each extension page:

We do our best to ensure that the version f the extension included with X is as up-to-date as possible; however, this might not always be the case based on the reasons listed in the “Bundled Version” section above, which includes stability, release cycles, and the fact that not all updates are necessary.