Just downloaded v6.1.1 from dashboard unable to activate (see screenshots)

Hi,

Sorry it means to please update your theme and cornerstone to latest versions and see if that fixes the issue.

X 6.1.2,
Cornerstone 3.1.2

Thanks

Where is the best place to download Cornerstone from?? When I do a plugins search from within wordpress I don’t see it anywhere. The only place I’ve found it thus far is on themeforest, but of course they want $40 for it…

I did download the latest version of X to 6.1.2 but when I click on “activate” I continue to get the following:

Try fully deleting Cornerstone from the WordPress plugins screen. Then visit X > Validation. It will reinstall Cornerstone for you at the latest version.

You guys that’s just it. There IS NO Cornerstone Plugin in my plugins screen…

X has never made an attempt at installing Cornerstone…
1- I upload the Theme
2- Click “Activate”
3-Get an Error screen
4- Click “Fix”
5-Get an error screen
6-Go to plugins screen there is no cornerstone, never been cornerstone
7- I can’t even find cornerstone when I do a plugins search…
8- Deactivate - Delete “X”
9- Re-Upload X Theme…
10- Repeat

What am I missing?? :confused:

Did you visit the X Validation screen? If you do that it should automatically install Cornerstone for you. If this doesn’t happen there may be an issue with your hosting’s file permissions. In that case you can manually install Cornerstone. See the Cornerstone section of this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Oh my goodness you guys… I do appreaciate all the help and responses. I am still just as frustrated as ever though… I’ve never ever had a problem like this JUST to get a theme activated. I manually uploaded Cornerstone AND the new version of X but still to no avail…

1- the cornerstone license will not validate despite using the license provided on my dashboard

2- X will STILL not validate. This is the repeated never ending screen I continue to get ( I have uploaded/removed probably 12+ times now and still not success)

Please please help me get this resolved :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Matt,

You have an X license. It can’t be used to validate Cornerstone. You only need to validate Cornerstone if you purchased it as a standalone plugin from CodeCanyon. It looks like you have Avada as the active theme? Could you please add a secure note with the following info?

• WordPress admin credentials.
  • FTP Credentials
  • X purchase code.

We can log into your site and see what we can do about getting X validated for you.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out. You can see the secure note above. Please do let me know what you had to do in order to get it working so I will know exactly what I was missing and can do it myself in the future.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site. I haven’t done anything because even if you go to the Revolution Slider settings, there is an Error 500. This could be because you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.

​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

RueNel, thanks for looking into it.

I can go to Slider Revolution with no problem…

See the time stamp on this screenshot… (9:22PM Mountain Time. 11:22PM Eastern Time)

Can you please take a further look into the issue… Surely X-Theme works for 10s of thousands of people without having to change PHP.

The memory has been increased according to your recommendations. Can you please take another look at things now?

Thank you.

Hi There,

Could you please manually update your X theme & Cornerstone plugin?

Or provide us with your FTP account, we will do it for you.

Regards!

I have downloaded, uploaded, attempted to activate, deleted, re-downloaded, uploaded…etc… the MOST recent version of each probably a dozen times in the last few days…
I’ve been in customer service so I appreciate your timely responses, and appreciate how many people you have to help, but I am getting VERY VERY frustrated that I am now going into 4 days and still haven’t been able to get my theme simply ACTIVATED. Not customized. Not changed. ACTIVATED…

Holy Moly… talk about frustrating… I will include my FTP login for you guys. I am soooo hoping we can get this taken care of. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello There,

I have logged in and made necessary changes in the wp settings file. I wanted to check if those changes has resolve the issue. I was surprise that X is no longer active so I cannot test if the activation is working now. May we have the permission to activate again the the X theme?

Kindly let us know.

Listen. You have permission to do whatever it is you need to do in order to get the X theme ACTIVATED.

I cannot get the dang thing activated to save my life… Been nearly 4 days… not able to activate :frowning:

Hello There,

X theme is now active and validated.

Before there was an error all because Fusion Core plugin is active. As soon as you switch the theme even if with Twenty Seventeen Theme, the Fusion Core plugin will generate an fatal error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Avada() in /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/lib/inc/class-fusion-privacy.php:178 Stack trace: #0 /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/lib/inc/class-fusion-privacy.php(79): Fusion_Privacy->get_server_data() #1 [internal function]: Fusion_Privacy->display_notice('') #2 /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-admin/admin.php(156): do_action('admin_init') #6 {main} thrown in /nas/content/live/truedgetrading/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/lib/inc/class-fusion-privacy.php on line 178

I have disabled the plugin which has resolved your issue.

So in the future if I want to switch themes… all I need to do is: Decativate Fusion Core plugin???

Is that correct??

Hi,

Yes that’s correct.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.