Just bought Pro, cornerstone not included?

It doesn’t appear that the cornerstone addon is available, I don’t know much about it but I thought that was a primary feature of the theme?

Just as a followup to this, is the cornerstone editor just built in to the base functionality and not listed as a plugin? Is the editor in the ‘content’ area of the launch pad thing? If so, I can’t get anything to work because it just says ’ A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading. ’
The rest of my site was built with VC, is it not compatible? If so, I thought VC was also a standard feature of the X/Pro theme?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Cornerstone is already integrated in Pro theme. Simply go to Pro > Launch and you will see the Thee Options, Templates, Header, Content and Footer. When you click on the content, this is the content editor which is using Cornerstone. When creating a page you can also switch to “Edit in Pro” tab as well.

A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading. could mean several things. For most common issues, pleas check out this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I tried dumping the cache, disabling cloudfare, and tried other browsers but I still get this error:
“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

I also wanted to add that I’m working on a staging site hosted on Siteground, I’ve read about other users with a similar issue but haven’t seen a fix. Working on the live site is not an option, the new theme isn’t compatible with the existing site.

Hello There,

Since you mentioned SiteGround, please make sure that the site url and WordPress address url in Settings > General is the same as the url of your WordPress dashboard. Cornerstone uses the Site URL setting and it is is different from your WP dashboard url, then it would be an issue. To resolve it, you will have to edit the wp-config.php file in your staging area and force the site url and wordpress address url to be same as the dashboard url.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.