JS is not loading with Cornerstone

Hey guys, unfortunately, my JS problem is still not solved! See here…

As requested by you I asked my hoster to check everything. The result was that he had no problem. I have now disabled ALL plugins again. Including Cornerstone. And lo and behold! It works! The Optin field of Getresponse loads perfectly. I’ve re-enabled all my plugins, EXCEPT Cornerstone, and it keeps working. Only if I activate CS my Optin JS will not load. Now it’s your turn! What do I have to do to load the JS script on all pages?

Hi Marc,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tested your script by adding it in Content Area element and Classic Raw Content element and it works fine on the front-end (see screenshot)

Cornerstone is not causing any problem. As Rad mentioned in the previous thread, there could be a restriction which is blocking your script to run. I tried to login but couldn’t find the credentials in the previous thread. Would you mind providing the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post so we can take another look?

Thanks!

it works fine with me if I disable the Cornerstone plugin. I also had a test page without cornerstone. As soon as I activate it, the script will not load anymore. Also not on the test page. I’ll send you the data again. Then you can try it and see for yourself what I mean.

Hello Marc,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I also tried the script on my local setup and form is loading fine. I created a test page on your website and I can see few error messages on dev tools. Sharing screenshot via secure note.

Please try out following:

1. Completely delete Cornerstone using FTP software like Filezilla under /wp-content/plugins/ folder. You can take a look at following tutorial to get started. https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-use-filezilla-with-wordpress-8956
  2. Visit X menu to automatically install Cornerstone plugin.
  3. In case reinstalling Cornerstone does not help then take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread.

Thanks.

sorry, but that with deleting and reinstalling cornerstone was unsuccessful. Unfortunately, I can not do anything with the thread, because the html is not my world. I would have to know exactly WHAT I have to insert WHERE it works. I do not understand the problem, so I can not solve it that way.

Hello Marc,

The issue is not with Cornerstone. It is because of this error:

Refused to load the script 'https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=Srsk&webforms_id=SQmP1' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' ". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.

To resolve this issue, please check out this:

You may need to contact your hosting provider as the server maybe blocking any external scripts.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

sorry guys, if it is a hoster problem then it would not work if I deactivate the cornerstone plugin. So it’s not a host problem but a Cornerstone problem. I already contacted the hoster. and he says they have NO problem with the script. It works on their test server with my website. Here’s the answer…

Thank you for your request.

We have reviewed the call of your website http://www.fitschlankundsexy.de/beratung/.
The server delivers all called and linked documents without errors.
Display problems are due to the programming of the website.

Unfortunately, we can not offer any support.

So I still need a solution, otherwise I’ll have to throw Cornerstone out. Because I have to work!

I have now disabled the Cornerstone plugin and created a test page with visuale composer. It works great too! So, it is and remains a CS problem. But I can now badly convert 200 pages. therefore I need a solution NOW! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Marc,

The WPBakery page builder will only display the form in the editor. In the live site, the form will still not display because of the JS error I have mentioned above. Even if I edit the page in Gutenberg, the form does not display as well.

Test page with WPBakery:

Test page with Gutenberg (WP 5.0 default editor):

If you would allow, we can put your site in under construction mode and switch to TwentyNineteen without Cornerstone so that we can test it thoroughly.

this is not a problem to test another theme, because it will not last forever. Do that, because we have to find the problem. Thx Marco

Yes, I can imagine that it does not work, as long as the CS plugin is not disabled. If you disable this, then it works in the live view.

Hi Marc,

I deactivated the cornerstone and event the theme, then created a test page and it’s not working. It’s not due to cornerstone or theme since it doesn’t work even on Wordpress editor.

Or perhaps I just missed something, would you mind providing a video recording of the test while the cornerstone is active and inactive?

Could you try it on freshly installed Wordpress, X theme, and cornerstone?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.