Jquery error related to MEC

Hi everyone, i’ve encountered a very bad problem with modern event calendar. I’m developing with Pro, latest version installed, doing calendars with Modern Event Calendar and all use to be good when suddenly appears an error in the console: [ TypeError: $(…).datepicker is not a function. Now pro doesn’t load cornerstone properly in the page where i placed MEC elements that use accordion effect, and the whole page not appears. If I exclude MEC or change the style of the MEC shortcode page return to life. I’ve found some article on web about very similar issue but any with solutions. I’m sure it’s about the way jquery is called that makes conflicts between MEC and PRO but can’t find other good ideas to correct the error.
I really need help, it’s about an important and expensive project!

http://stage.prosperius.it/ambulatori/allergologia/

Hello There,

Your staging URL is not working. Please double check.

Please also follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

1-Done
2-Done
3-Done
4-Done, I’ve chanced names to all plugins
5-Css and JS removed

I don’t know how to solve it, please help!
I’ll give you access by secure note

Anyone can help me?

I’ve solved. The problem was in MEC settings. Format date d M Y < - > M d Y
One of the two cause the problem. 8 hours of work to find it…

Glad to hear that you figured it out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.