JavaScript - errors URGENT

Hi,

Working on a client site, and after the previous update some errors have occurred (please see below):

script id=“x-custom-js”>jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(’.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.mobile a’).on(‘click touchstart’,function(){ $(’.x-btn-navbar’).click(); }); });
jQuery(function($){
$(’#menu-item-296>a, #menu-item-298>a’).on(‘click touchend’, function(e) {
window.location = $(this).attr(‘href’);
});
});</script (Left the tags out as it wasn’t visible on this post with opening / closing tag)

AND

x.js?ver=6.1.5:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘action’ of undefined
at e.default (x.js?ver=6.1.5:1)
at HTMLDocument. (x.js?ver=6.1.5:1)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

These have resulted in, for example calendar links not functioning anymore.

X doesn’t seem to find Custom JS in Customizer, so I cannot access that JavaScript (please see screenshot).

Could you please take a quick look at this, the problem is quite disturbing and urgent.

Hey @v-assari,

I see you’re using outdated version of Cornerstone and X. Please ensure everything is up to date first. Follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Can you also post the exact URL of the subsite? It isn’t clear in the screenshot because it’s too small.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Now I’m confused. The site should have automatic updates, and since the problem occurred they’ve also been updated manually with the latest packages downloaded from Envato Market. The calendar is broken on all subsites featuring one. Customizer (X options) doesn’t work on any of them either.

Hi There,

I could see that the version of X theme is still 6.1.5 and Cornerstone plugin is 3.0.4.

Could you please update them to the latest version (Xv6.1.6 and CSv3.1.6) again?

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.