Items and objects not showing up

Hello,

I’m pretty new to X and I really like. However, today I’ve encountered something else I haven’t before. Things aren’t showing up on the actual pages in real time like they are the preview in cornerstone. If I try and view the actual site everything is just a blank white page. Not sure what’s up. I used the search function, and couldn’t find anything. If anyone knows, please help me out!!

Thanks,

G

Hi,

I checked your site it seems to look fine.

Kindly clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

Hey Paul,

I had figured it out, but I do have a new problem now if you don’t mind looking. On my “How-It-Works” page the font is HUGE on everything once you get to a certain point. I have no idea what I did nor how to remedy it. Any advice? Thanks

Hi There,

Upon checking your website I could see that there are some unclosed font tags(</font>).

Could you please double check on your text elements?

If you can’t find them, please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.